Last Updated: September 13,2021
Ta-Long Road 20 8F-4
Director: Louis Chuang
Topeak has taken great care in assembling this Website, which it updates on a regular basis. The information contained herein is intended solely for purposes of general information and are non-binding. For this reason, TOPEAK assumes no liability for the correctness, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information contained in these Websites, including its own files for download, nor for any damage arising out of the use of information contained herein. Since TOPEAK has no influence over the design or contents of the pages to which links have been provided, TOPEAK hereby expressly dissociates itself from all contents of all pages to which links have been provided. This disclaimer applies to all links and references placed within its own Internet presentation, including files for download. For this reason, TOPEAK can take no responsibility for their contents. TOPEAK assumes no liability for the use of the information contained there, or for observance of data-protection provisions.
All rights reserved. All images, text, graphics, sound, animation, videos and any other works represented and published on these Websites, along with the order in which they appear are the copyright of TOPEAK. Transmission, reproduction, duplication, modification or dissemination of the content of these Websites is prohibited in the absence of express permission on the part of TOPEAK.
Please note that due to reasons of copyright law the content purchased through TOPEAK can be used for internal archiving and documentation purposes only, as well as for the maintenance of own rights. In particular, any public showing or playback - even if for non-commercial purposes - as well as any transmission to third parties, is not permitted.
Types of Data We Collect
(1) Personal Data
In order to provide a better shopping and browsing experience for our users, as well as keeping users informed of details of products and services relating to Topeak, we will ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
· contact details including name, email address, telephone number;
· shipping and billing address, state, province, zip/postal code, city;
· login and account information, including user ID and password;
· personal preferences, including wish list and purchase history;
· payment or credit card information;
· location data when you use our store map to find nearby stores;
· IP address for zone forwarding and marketing analysis
(2) Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when you use the service. Usage Data includes information such as your device's internet protocol address (e.g., IP address), operating system, browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data
(3) Tracking Technologies and Cookies
· Flash Cookies: Certain features of our service may use local stored objects (or flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences or your activity on our service. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for browser cookies.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
How We Use Data Collected
We use personal data for the following purposes:
· To provide and maintain our service, including monitoring the usage of our service.
· To manage your account, i.e., to manage your registration as a user of the service. The personal data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the service that are available to you as a registered user.
· For the performance of a contract, i.e., the development, compliance, and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items, or services you have purchased with us through the service.
· To contact you by email or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates, or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services.
· To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events that are offered by us and similar to those you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
· For other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improving our service, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
· To share with other service providers your personal information to monitor and analyze the use of our service.
Retention of Your Personal Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when it is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. We use Google Analytics to monitor and analyze the use of our service and provide better improvement of our service.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
Social Media Plugins
Our websites may allow you to enter social networking websites such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube. If you choose to follow, like, friend, share, or comment on our social media websites or otherwise share information on these social networking websites, we may receive information about you. We may use such information about you in various ways, including enhancing your experience with Topeak's outreach and communicating with you about new Topeak's activities.
We do not knowingly collect and process the information on children under sixteen without the permission and consent of their parents or guardian. If we discover that we have collected and processed the personal data of a child under sixteen directly, or the equivalent minimum age depending on the concerned jurisdiction, we will take steps to delete that information as soon as possible. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us immediately by the contact email address.